Error processing SSI file
Web Support Services's eStoryboard
Sinclair Lewis Quiz
- In what 1960 film that won him an Oscar did Burt Lancaster compare love to "the morning and the evening star"?
- The site of Lewis's birth is now on an avenue named for him.
- The wife of this Sinclair Lewis realtor calls him "Georgie Boy."
- This Sinclair Lewis title character became involved with fellow religious hypocrite Sharon Falconer.
- What 1930s novel of his did Lewis help adapt for the stage? (Clue: He played the protagonist in summer stock.)
- This Sinclair Lewis title character studied medicine at the University of Winnemac.
- Lewis refused the Pulitzer Prize for what novel?
- What fellow Pulitzer Prize winner did Lewis dedicate Babbitt to?
- Sinclair Lewis's novel Main Street is set in the town of Gopher Praire in this state.
- Cass Timberlane and Kingsblood Royal are set in what city?